The practice of Massage Therapy is “the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain of the soft tissue and joints by manipulation to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function, or relieve pain” (Massage Therapy Act 1991). Next to relaxation and wellbeing, other benefits of massage therapy include relief of joint’s pain and aches, release of tight muscles and overall improvement of blood circulation in the body. Our male and female Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) offer the following treatment sessions in 30, 45 or 60 minutes to suit your schedule:
- Swedish Massage (the most common therapeutic massage)
- Aromatherapy Massage (massage with essential oils)
- Maternity Massage (massage for expecting moms)
Services provided by a Registered Massage Therapist are covered by most Insurance Plans (e.g., Private, MVA, WSIB). Please refer to FEES for details. Please also note that to process your claims for massage therapy, some insurance companies require a prescription from your medical doctor (MD) that prescribes massage therapy for you and indicates the medical condition. Medical notes are usually valid for 12 months.
Now you have THREE OPTIONS to book your appointment:
- See available times and schedule your appointment using our ONLINE BOOKING TOOL
- Call us at 905.237.8439
- Fill out the following form and we will contact you within 1 business day. Please ensure to include your call back number.