Eat Right, Live Healthy!
Enjoy a lifetime of good health by making the right nutritious choices. Registered Dietitians are licensed professionals who can assess your current diet and health status to develop a personalized plan to help you reach your goals. While anyone can legally provide nutrition education and advice, what sets Registered Dietitians apart is that, under the Regulated Health Professions Act, they are accountable to the College of Dietitians of Ontario for safe, competent and ethical practice.
A Registered Dietitian can help you in variety of cases such as:
- Weight management (e.g., supervised weight loss plans)
- Sport nutrition and supplements
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Celiac, Crohn’s, heart and kidney diseases
- Diabetes, eating disorders and metabolic syndrome
Services provided by a Registered Dietitian are covered by most Insurance Plans. Please refer to FEES for details.
Now you have THREE OPTIONS to book your appointment:
- See available times and schedule your appointment using our ONLINE BOOKING TOOL
- Call us at 905.237.8439
- Fill out the following form and we will contact you within 1 business day. Please ensure to include your call back number.