Simply put, like your car, your body needs proper alignments when it gets misaligned. Chiropractic is a form of therapy which is more concerned about the alignment of the body and its nervous system. Chiropractors, also known as “Doctors of Chiropractic” or “Chiropractic Physicians” are specialized in management of neuromuskuloskeletal system with no use of medicine or surgery. Your first visit starts with complete history, physical examinations, neurological assessments, orthopedic evaluations and some home advices, and it takes approximately 45 min to 1 hour. Treatments will focus on your injured area and sometimes other relevant parts of your body. Your doctor will discuss with you the treatment plan which could include the following:
- Electrotherapy (IFC, TENS)
- Laser therapy
- Neuro-proprioceptive taping (Kinesiotaping)
- Supervised Exercises
- Spinal Manipulation
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Therapy (Myofasical Release)
- Scoliosis Tests (Children & Adults)
Services provided by a Registered Chiropractor are covered by most Insurance Plans (e.g., Private, MVA, WSIB). Please refer to FEES for details.
Now you have THREE OPTIONS to book your appointment:
- See available times and schedule your appointment using our ONLINE BOOKING TOOL
- Call us at (416)840-2587
- Fill out the following form and we will contact you within 1 business day. Please ensure to include your call back number.