Lumbar Disc Herniation
Common symptoms of lumbar disc herniation are as follow:
- Leg or foot pain, which can happen with or without lower back pain
- Numbness or tingling sensation in the leg or foot
- Pain in the lower back or buttock
Conservative treatment options of lumbar disc herniation include:
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Heat/Ice therapy
- Traction therapy
If the pain persists more than six weeks, it is reasonable to consider surgical options.
Our health care professionals at Altima Wellness Centre are experts in pain relief and management of Lumbar Disc Herniation (pre or post-surgery). Please book your free consultation today.
Now you have THREE OPTIONS to book your appointment:
- See available times and schedule your appointment using our ONLINE BOOKING TOOL
- Call us at 905.237.8439
- Fill out the following form and we will contact you within 1 business day. Please ensure to include your call back number.